A Love Story!









I know I have said it before but photography is my passion so being able to use that passion in a personal way is incredible! Enter Derrek and Lauren........they have been going together for 7 years, wow! Even more fun is Derrek is my son so it has been exciting to see their relationship grow and mature. Come last New Years Eve Day Derrek totally surprised Lauren by traveling to Instow England where Lauren was visiting her family. Lauren was beyond surprised when she was sent on an "errand" to go into Instow Village and saw Derrek sitting on a bus stop bench. Lauren told me later she didn't think it could really be him and she was dreaming it. But when he got up and came over to her and then got down on one knee and proposed she knew it was much better than a dream! Five months later we took some of their engagement pictures outside in the country with more photos to follow ( one of the perks of being a photographers son :) ) We did some fun ones incorporating their two country's flags, some romantic ones and lots of others! I may be a little prejudiced but I think they make a gorgeous couple!! You can see their whole session here http://www.creativeimagesbytammy.smugmug.com/gallery/2895469#155727083

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home