Monday, October 13, 2008

Jordan's senior experience










What a pure joy it was to photograph my wedding assistant's daughter Jordan for her senior session. Darcy could have taken beautiful photographs of her daughter herself but she wanted Jordan to have her own "senior experience" with studio images as well as outdoor images. We had so much fun that we ran out of time and had to do more a second time around. Jordan was very relaxed in front of the camera ( guess it helps that Mom is always taking pictures of her and her brother at home) and willing to try anything. Nevermind some broken glass or other "stuff" in the corner...Jordan was up for it!

I truly love photographing people and all different types of sessions. But people who really value great imagery just push me inside to go that much further...I think I connect with them in a unique way. I teased Darcy that Jordan was my new muse.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home