Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Orlando Florida, fun, sun and competition wins!
















I've always wanted to go to Florida...well I was there once when I was 4 but I barely remember it. So when I found out one of the annual photography conventions I attend was going to be there in Feb. when it is too darn cold in Iowa I was thrilled!






I was able to hear awesome wedding photographers speak, David Jay and also The Nudds ( Garrett and Joy). Wow, what inspirational, talented and wonderful photographers and people they are.






It was fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones too. One of the highlights of the trip was The Awards Banquet where I was honored to win 11 awards. Four of them were 1st place in albums, wedding portrait, engagement portrait and senior portraits. I had three 2nd place and four 3rd place as well. It was exciting and I must admit I was slightly embarassed to hear my name called so many time...but the hecklers in the front table helped me with that. You KNOW who you are! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home